This service ensures that your revenue properties yield maximum rewards and have extended life spans through maintenance best practices, accurate bookkeeping, minimized vacancy-period, preserved structures amongst others. Our goal is to minimize costs/risks, optimize available resources, and subsequently maximize investments.
Our responsibilities inlude:
- To ensure rent maximization + cost minimization + services charges allocation.
- To advertise the property and display signs thereon; to rent and lease the property and maintain minimum vacancy periods at all times.
- To carry out eligibility and background checks on potential tenants/occupants.
- To sign, renew and cancel rental agreements and leases for the property or any part thereof.
- To maintain building/equipment inventory and audit.
- To ensure preservation and safety of the building structure and aesthetics.
- To carryout monthly/continuous inspection of the property and recommendations of necessary repairs, upgrades and maintenance work.
- To make or cause to be made all decorating, maintenance, alterations and repairs to said property; to hire and supervise vendors, contractors, professionals and other labor for the accomplishment of same.
- To collect all rents/charges due and as when due, giving receipts therefore.
- To ensure that all out-goings due to government/services providers are paid when due.
- To render to the Owner a monthly/quarterly/annual accounting of rents/charges received and expenses paid out; and to remit to the Owner all income, less any sums paid out( not later than the 15th of the agreed month).
- To sue and recover for rent and for loss of or damage to any part of the property and/or furnishings thereof; and when expedient, to compromise, settle and release any such legal proceedings or lawsuits.
- To enforce apportioned liability maintenance and agreed SLAs.
- To ensure the security of the property and its inhabitants.
- To foster cordial relationships amongst users/owner.
- To ensure property records’ keeping.
- To take reasonable steps to inform Owner of any non-compliance with building codes, taxes, applicable laws and such actually known to Manager where practical and reasonable to do so.